Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bento, day 4


No bento to pack last night for today. I was off of work to take my youngest to doctor's appointments to get ready for preschool. However...it's back to work tomorrow, so here's what's for lunch!

We had take home tacos last night for dinner. I'm having some of the leftover stuff for lunch.

In the yellow container: rice and black beans with some shredded cheese

In the green container: some flavored sour cream for the beans and rice

In the purple container: fresh cherries

In the blue container: sugar free raspberry jello with mandarin oranges; Havarti cheese with dill; and 2 Hershey's Bliss

So, I went to Sam's today and really walked around their produce/deli area to get some ideas for my bento. I stocked up on some fresh fruits and veggies and then I hit their cheese section. I. LOVE. CHEESE. All cheese...although, my favorite are the strong flavored cheeses (the more sharper, the better!). The Havarti cheese isn't a sharp cheese, but it does have some fresh dill in it. Can't wait to try it tomorrow!

This will be my last bento for this week. See you all again Sunday night!


2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I am a huge fan of tacos for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheese, too! It's so nice that my diabetic diet is an all protein diet, and cheese is definitely on that list! I eat cheese every day!!!!

    ReplyDelete