Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm getting so excited!

How silly is it that I'm getting so excited to go back to work Monday? Do you know why?! Because I get to pack my Bento! I received my new Laptop Lunchbox about a week ago, and ever since then I've been packing my lunch in my mind. I've been purchasing cookie cutters, fun muffin cups, discounted food picks...all in preparation for Monday. My goal is to pack my Bento at least 3 days a week. (My personal goal is to be at my goal weight by the end of the year. That's about 75 more pounds...I've lost 80 already! I am hoping that the portion control of Bento, and Weight Watchers, will help me achieve that!)

So, my plan is to pack my lunch tomorrow night and take a picture of it to post on here. Be kind, it will be my very first Bento. It won't be anything fancy and it will be Americanized, but all the Bento Bloggers that I've found will be my inspiration!

I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment