Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bento #13

Didn't realize this was #13. Should have done a "spooky" theme. Instead, I broke out my new Valentine picks to help add color. Here's what's for lunch tomorrow.



In the blue container: Carrots and cucumbers with the Greek Yogurt dip I found last week.

In the green container: the last of the fresh pineapple

In the yellow container: Cajun chicken with havarti cheese rolled up with lettuce.

In the purple container: Greek yogurt with strawberries on top (this will be my breakfast.)

I got an email from www.Allthingsforsale.com and my package has been shipped!! I found out on another bento blog (Bentobloggy) that if you enter Bentobloggy in the code section, you get 5% off, AND she earns credit to get things to give away! So, of course I helped her out and put in her code. Who couldn't use an extra 5% off?! When I receive all my bento things, I'll be sure to post a picture for you all!!

Have a GREAT Monday! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Where did you find the greek yogurt dip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everyone!

    Linsey- I found it in the produce section of our Walmart. It is a Greek Cucumber, dill and feta veggie dip. I don't remember the brand, but I found it in the fresh produce section, where the other dips and dressings are. It's good. I don't really taste the cucumber and feta...just mainly the dill. But, I like fresh dill, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I'm going to Walmart tomorrow. I hope to find it! I love dill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it's to late now, but I looked at the brand name yesterday at Walmart. It's Viokas. Didn't know if that would help.

    ReplyDelete