Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bento #6


So, we've had 2 snow days from school, so I haven't posted a bento. I'm thinking we will go tomorrow, maybe on a delay, but we will probably go. (Gosh, I hope so!) In the hopes that we go, here is what I'm bringing:

In the yellow container: Turkey and Harvarti with dill cheese roll-ups. I found some cute snowman and snowflake picks at one of our stores. Being that we've still got it on the ground, I thought it was appropriate! Throw in some fresh cherries for my sweet tooth!

In the green container: Sugar free jello with mandarin oranges.

In the blue container: Fresh steamed green beans

In the red cup: Cucumbers w/blue cheese dressing to dip in.

I've honestly missed not packing a lunch/snacks the past couple of days. It sure would have helped my eating! Snow days=bad carb days for me! Seems that we always bake cookies while we're home and I end up eating half! Ugh!

Back on track just in time for the weekend! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. These are looking really good! We don't have a laptop lunch box in my house yet. Maybe we need one. . . . must resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed it. My birthday is next month and I'm hoping to receive more of the inside containers. That way, I don't have to hurry home, run them through the dishwasher, and fix my meal. I'm rotating between the Laptop and another container I have, buy I like the Laptop better.

    ReplyDelete