Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bento #7

It has been so fun blogging what I'm making! As I made my meal for tomorrow, I noticed that I was lacking in color. So, off I ran to the grocery store...JUST TO PACK MY LUNCH FOR TOMORROW! Now, I know I'm not doing a "traditional" bento, but I am trying to make sure I have color and make it visibly appealing. Here's what's for lunch tomorrow:


On the left: Fresh cherries; fresh strawberries and a cup of bleu cheese (They were SO good together the other day that I wanted them again!); fresh carrots and broccoli

On the right: Bleu cheese dressing to dip the veggies in (bleu cheese...hmmm...seems to be the flavor of the day!); clementine; Oriental Boneless chicken wings wrapped in cabbage leaves. YUM!

This is the last one for the week. No school Monday, in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Day. Back Monday night with another bento. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it, make it so pretty and what not. I'm happy doing the hard boiled egg and pepperoni. Not too pretty, but carb free, and it works. LOL I give you credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what!! There are bento boiled egg molds. (Look them up on Amazon.) Even YOU can make your meals pretty with them!! Change that boiled egg into a fun shape (fish, cars, etc.). I'm hoping my friend buys them for me for my birthday next month. :) When I get them (oh, yes...I WILL get them...) I'll make one and take a pic for you!

    ReplyDelete