Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bento #10

We have had 2 snow days and all weekend...I AM READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! I have all our lunches packed, and here's mine for Monday:




In the yellow cup: I ate at Olive Garden on Friday night, and this was my leftover chicken with sauce. I'm going to use the lettuce and make some wraps out of it.

In the purple cup: Star fruit!! (One of my new adventures.) Here's hoping I like it!

In the blue cup: My favorite!! Strawberries and blue cheese.

In the green cup: Carrots and blue cheese dip

OH! Guess what!! My husband is THE BEST! My birthday is next month. I've asked for some bento supplies and such to support my new adventure. Well, yesterday, as I was exploring others blogs, I came across a link for the website: www.allthingsforsale.com. It had TONS of bento stuff on it!! So, I started looking around and Mike told me I could go ahead and order some things for my birthday. So, in a week or two, I will be getting some picks, grass, 3 new bentos, a bento bag, and straps. When I get the box, I'll post a picture of my loot. I am so excited!! One thing they didn't have was an egg mold. :( But, I'm holding out hope that perhaps my buddy, Thelma, will get me one for my birthday! (You gettin' the hint, Thelma?! LOL!)

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. How did you like the star fruits? I like them because they are juice and refreshing! And congrats about getting your birthday goodies! I just found allthingsforsale.com a few weeks ago myself! As much as I want to splurge, I decided not to...yet. by the way, thanks for being a follower on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were pretty good. The only bad thing is that they browned a little by the time I ate them for lunch today. (I cut them last night.) Should I have put them in lemon juice or anything? (Like apples?)
    Oh! And thanks for following MY blog! I love logging on and seeing that there's another follower. I also enjoy going to others and seeing the ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete