Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bento #9

Okay, so tomorrow's bento appears to be a little boring. It's also on the small side. Couldn't eat all I brought with me today, so I decided to trim it back a bit and try using a smaller container. I made this bento with a Lock and Lock box. Here you go:



On the left: Spicy Thai Tuna Salad lettuce wraps

Top in the red cup: Feta cheese for the wraps

On the right: Red Grapes

All over: Sharp cheddar stars (I love sharp cheddar the most!!)

I'll also have a Fiber Plus bar for an afternoon snack.

I really hope I get some bento books for my birthday! I need some ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I saw your post over on the "What's for lunch Wednesday" I am new to the bento thing too. The tuna fish sounds good, how did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could take credit for making it from scratch, but I didn't. It was a canned tuna already mixed. I found it near the regular tuna. I wanted something different and found 4 different flavored tunas.

    ReplyDelete