Monday, January 3, 2011

Bento, day 2

Okay, first...my review of my first time using my Laptop Lunchbox. Everything arrived to work as placed in there last night. I was really impressed! No leakage or anything. A+

Now, for tomorrow's bento, I'm going to use the other container I found in my kitchen and give it a test drive. Here is what's for lunch tomorrow:



Container on the left: Left over turkey enchiladas. (Notice the "K" garnishing...for Me, Kelly!) Blue cheese dip and carrots.

Container on the right: Summer sausage and cheddar cheese (cut into birthday hat shapes, because it's my youngest son's birthday tomorrow). Sesame honey almonds that one of my good friends brought me back from Trader Joes. And some grapes.

I'm having to work late tomorrow night, so I packed heavy to last me until I get home.

Then, tomorrow night...cupcakes and a candle with a "3" on it! Happy Birthday, big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment