Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bento #12

Lunch for Wednesday, although I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to eat it. I have a meeting at noon tomorrow and running to do before the meeting. Might just try to get to the meeting early and eat in their break room. I packed my lunch, anyway, so I can continue to eat right and not grab something through a window. (Even if I have to end up eating in my van. Hey! We have a DVD player. I can pop in Thomas the Train and watch it while I eat. Oh! Dinner AND a movie! HA!)

Anyway...here's lunch for tomorrow:



After I took the picture, I noticed that I have a lot of yellow, green, and orange. Oh well...

In the top yellow cup: steamed broccoli and carrots with garlic pepper

In the green cup: Deviled egg salad

In the blue cup: Lettuce (for the egg salad); Buffalo Chicken nuggets (jerky); Pomegranate Craisins

In the purple cup: Some more of the fresh pineapple I bought. (Holy cow, is this some good pineapple!)

No more post for the rest of this week. I'm off of work Thursday, and won't get back until late Thursday night. (Won't have time to make it.)

So, everyone have a great rest of the week! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment