Monday, January 17, 2011

Bento #8

I really like this bento. I'm getting a little better at garnishing. Doing the bentos has also got me to shop better in the produce section. Today, I picked up a fresh pineapple, a mango, and a quince. All things I would have NEVER bought for us before. REALLY stepping out of my box!

Here is my lunch for tomorrow. I had to use up some of the fruits I already had in the fridge.



In the blue container: fresh strawberries

In the purple container: broccoli and carrot flowers! (I'm so impressed with myself!!)

In the yellow container: Turkey and cheese wraps with lettuce leaves (another new love of bento...I really love cheese. I've been trying different flavors of cheeses. I have about 6 different ones right now.)

In the green container: I found a new veggie dip at the store. It's made with Greek yogurt, fresh dill, cucumber and feta. Then, cinnamon almonds.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job!!! So many colors :) it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. o Kelly...I saw you and your first bento at the moment you created this blog, and now..u did a wonderful progress..I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'm trying. Really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that dip sounds good... bet I could make some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You probably could AND it would taste better. It really has a dill taste, don't taste any cucumber or feta in it. Still good, but not as good as I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete