Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bento, day 3


Had a friend ask me today, "What's for lunch tomorrow?!" That put a smile on my face! So, here you go!

Okay, lunch for tomorrow:

In the yellow container: Barbecue beef skewers on a bed of cabbage

In the purple container: Steamed edamame, lightly salted. I'm planning on eating this cold, as a snack. Great source of protein!

In the green container: Sugar free raspberry jello with mandarin oranges. (Dessert!)

In the blue container: String cheese; a small container of barbecue sauce for my skewers, and a little muffin cup with 2 Hershey's Bliss bites, for when the sugar bug hits!

I'm telling you...planning my meals and snacks like this has really helped me out. Usually I am looking around the office for an afternoon munchie. Now, I have it right in my bento, ready to go! Love it! Looking at my picture above, I'd really like to get some more supplies; like pics and stuff like that. Oh! And I really want to get those Bento idea books I talked about in one of my first blogs. I think it would really help out with ideas. Maybe I need to send a birthday wish list to my family?! Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment