Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bento #23

Had a sick baby home from school today, but ate my bento for lunch anyway. My Black and Bleu salad was YUMMY! Here's hoping my lunch tomorrow will be just as good.



Top tier: Broccoli Slaw; Garlic and Herb Mahi Mahi

Bottom tier: Strawberries; Grapes; and an Egg Fish! (My first time it didn't come out so well. Had to get bigger eggs. Now, I need to work on trimming the edges a little more. But, I think it turned out well for my first official one. My son wanted to color it, so I obliged!)

As I was assembling this tonight, my daughter (who will be 10 in a few weeks) told me that she would like for me to fix her bentos! Woo Hoo! So, when I make hers, I'll post both our pics! I already "bento" my son's lunch a little. Usually just cut his sandwich into shapes, or put faces on his chicken nuggets. Just things to surprise him, but nothing picture worthy. So, now I have to get creative times 2!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment