Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bento #17

I used another new bento for my lunch today. This one is a one level bento. I took another picture of it in my hands, so you can see the actual size. I am loving these size bentos! Here you go:




From the top with the lid on...



Lunch, in my hands!

On the left: More chicken curried salad (had it for lunch on Monday)
Top: Seriously sharp Cabot Cheddar Cheese
Right: Grapes
Bottom: Carrots

Perfect sized lunch! I will be putting this up at What's for Lunch Wednesday over at Bentolunch.net. Love Wednesday's! I go over to Bento Lunch every Wednesday and look at everyone's ideas.

We got some snow today, so I'm thinking no school tomorrow. Probably won't be making a bento tonight. Everyone stay safe and warm!

Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. I have... um, 3? in this size and love them! although it would take two to make a lunch for me, probably, or at least one and a smaller sidecar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the actual size of the boxes! Sometimes they look decent size for the photo, sound small by measures, but seem huge by the amount of food you can fit, until you try filling them up yourself! Like Slova, I'd probably need a bigger box for my lunches... or at least the multi-tier ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually have a snack in my desk for mid-afternoon. But, they fill me up for a couple of hours. I just wanted people to actually see how big they are. I'm amazed by how much they hold!

    ReplyDelete