Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bento #21

I don't know about you, but I had a great weekend! Spent yesterday with some girlfriends shopping, walked today (Sunday) with another good friend and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! I packed my lunch for tomorrow in my Laptop Lunchbox and used my smiley face pics to show my attitude of this past weekend! Here it is:



Top blue container: Strawberries

Green container: Pickled cucumbers from the Just Bento Cookbook (loved them!)

Bottom Yellow container: Leftovers! Had a Chicken Bacon Artichoke pizza for lunch today, so leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Purple container: Almonds and in the blue polka dot container is blue cheese crumbles for my strawberries.

On the side: South Beach bar for breakfast

I looked through the recipe book and found some more recipes for later this week. Hope they are as good as my others were!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment