Monday, February 7, 2011

Bento #16

Freakin' LOVE my new bentos!! Carried my red one today to work. It was the perfect size! So, tomorrow, I'm bringing my blue one. I had lots of comments at work about how small it was. Here is a couple of pictures of me holding it so you can see the size of it compared to my hands.







And here's what's for lunch tomorrow:



Top box: fresh pear and a radish rose

Bottom box: Steamed mixed veggies with basil; Teriyaki chicken wings

Simple, but yummy!

That's it for tomorrow! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have the yellow one. :) It was my first bento box. Does that really fill you up? I stuff mine as full as it will go and am hungry 2-3 hours later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but I also keep Fiber Plus bars in my desk for my afternoon snack. It's usually good for about 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete