Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bento #18

Back to school tomorrow! Here is my bento for tomorrow packed in my Laptop Lunchbox.



Blue container: Marinated Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin left over from supper. SO GOOD it's a treat to have it again!

Green container: Watermelon! Let's see how it tastes when it's not in season!

Yellow container: Cucumber stars; Edamame; Blue cheese dip

Side: Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheese and a Fiber Plus Caramel Coconut Fudge bar. (Have you tried these?! They are new! They taste like a Girl Scout Samoas cookie!! SO GOOD!!!)

TGIF, people, although tomorrow will be a late night for me. We have our 8th Annual Daddy/Daughter ball. It's one of my favorite things of the year! All our girls come looking so pretty. So, I'll be at school until 9:00 - 9:30 tomorrow night...but it will be worth it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment