Monday, February 21, 2011

Bento #22

I'm quite pleased with tomorrow's bento! It's not to fancy, but still looks nice and colorful. We have a restaurant called O'Charley's and they have the BEST salad called the Black and Blue salad. A bed of lettuce with blackened steak and bleu cheese on it. YUM! So, this is my rendition of it:



On the left: Fajita Steak, cut into cubes; containers of Italian dressing; bleu cheese crumbles; strawberries

On the right: Tossed Romaine lettuce and my try at an egg mold of a rabbit. (My Mother-in-law raises chickens and we get fresh eggs from her weekly. I thought they were big enough for all the molds I received for my birthday, but this was THE ONLY mold that turned out! So, I went to the grocery and bought some XL eggs there and will try my hand at the molds again.)

When it's time for lunch tomorrow, I'm tossing it all together in the lettuce container. Maybe not the strawberries. The original salad doesn't have them on it, but I have had other salads that do. So, we'll see what kind of mood I'm in tomorrow!

Since this was so yummy, I'm posting it over at What's for Lunch Wednesday!

Enjoy!

1 comment: