Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bento #20

I used the Just Bento Cookbook that I got yesterday for my birthday to inspire a couple of things in my bento. Here is my bento for lunch today:




On the left: Ham and Cream Cheese Vegetable Roll Ups (from my new Just Bento Cookbook, page 20); Strawberries

On the right: Instant Cabbage and Cucumber Pickles (from the Just Bento Cookbook, page 15); Bleu Cheese for my strawberries; and a few animal crackers for dessert.

Both recipes were really good and will make them again!

I'll post this over at What's for Lunch Wednesday.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Kellyyyyy.....
    gorgeous vegetables-roll indeed. You're getting expert doing these bento stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! Love the presentation. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try those roll-ups! We have different bento styles, but I'm still fascinated by yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunda - thanks! I have enjoyed looking at all the recipes to see what I'm making next. The roll ups were very good.

    TJ - Thanks!

    Steph - I love your bentos as well. You are always so creative!

    ReplyDelete