Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bento #15

Packed tomorrow's Bento in one of my new Bento Boxes. I LOVE IT! Perfect size and holds just the right amount of food. My other bento box that I've been using (the round one I own) is really big. I also like my Laptop Lunchbox. I can fit all my food and snacks in that for work.

Anyway, I need to go to the grocery, as I feel like I was looking for something to pack with my chicken salad. Here's my lunch for tomorrow.



View from the top!




View from up close!

Bottom cup: Ranch dip for the carrots. Curried Chicken salad (almonds, grapes, chicken, curry powder and Fat Free Mayo)

Top cup: Light Cool Whip (for the berries), Cabot Extra Sharp cheese, Mixed berries.

My daughter picked out the food picks. Penguin in the berries, because the berries were frozen...penguins (she told me) like the cold! Ha! The dolphin and fish are swimming in the blue cup and the turtle likes lettuce, so she put him in the lettuce cup. Love her!

Have a great day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment