Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bento #38

Here is my Bento for Monday morning.  I'm using my Laptop Lunchbox.  I haven't used it in a long time!  But, I'm making something that needs to be warmed up, and I like to use it when I have to microwave.  I know that several of my bentos are microwave safe, but honestly, I don't remember which ones are and which ones aren't!  Ha!  Call it old age, but I'll play it safe with my Laptop Lunchbox! 

So, here's tomorrow's lunch:


Light Blue container:  Fruit Salad - Yummy, Yummy!  (For all you Wiggles fans!  Can't say "Fruit Salad" without the "Yummy, Yummy!"  LOL!)

Light Green container:  Cucumbers and Onions (my summer time favorite)

Dark Blue container:  Chicken Enchilada casserole

Bottom corner:  Babybel cheese and a Mango Nectarine!  Yes!!  A MANGO NECTARINE!  I've never tried one before, but I found it at Whole Foods and thought I'd give it a try!  I'll let you know what I think of it tomorrow evening!

Have a great Monday!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment