Monday, March 21, 2011

Bento #29

Tomorrow I am going on a field trip with our 5th graders to Frankfort, Kentucky (our State's Capital). Some of the teachers will be eating a school lunch. I will be eating my Bento. AND...I offered to pack one of my very good friend's a Bento as well, AND SHE TOOK ME UP ON IT! I was so excited! Then, I was so nervous! I hope I packed things she would like. Below is a picture of both of our Bentos. Mostly the same, just the wraps are different. Here you go:


My friend's Bento is on the left and mine is on the right. The only difference is our wraps.

On the left: Turkey and cheese wrap with cream cheese on it.
Top right corner of her Bento: Carrot Cake dip with bite size vanilla wafers to use for dipping.
Bottom: Fresh Pineapple with a strawberry for garnish

My Bento on the right:
Top tier: Turkey and Cream Cheese Vegetable rolls
Bottom tier: Same as my friend's; fresh pineapple, carrot cake dip with vanilla wafers.

In our lunch sack, I also threw in some chips (if she wants them, I'm not a huge chip eater) and some of the new Fiber Plus bars (in case we need a snack).

I hope she likes her first Bento!!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. how cool of you to share!

    Enjoy Frankfort... I visited the historical museum last year and enjoyed it! I'm sure I've been to the Capitol building on some field trip or another as a child as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's so awesome. I'm sure she will love it and be VERY impressed with your lunch-making skills. Looks great. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you share what's in the dip? Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete