Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bento #28

The First Day of Spring was such a beautiful one here in Kentucky, that I decided to grill out tonight for dinner. We had cheeseburgers and hotdogs. So, tomorrow's lunch is a picnic lunch!


Right small container: Mustard potato salad
Right to left in bento: Strawberries, cheeseburger wrapped in lettuce
In the pink container: Ketchup and mustard

Now, I wanted watermelon, but they were still to darn expensive. Strawberries were on sale for 2/$4.00, so Strawberries it is! I love strawberries. When we lived in North Carolina, they grew so well there. I remember, during the end of March/beginning of April, there would be stands set up on the sides of roads selling BUCKETS of strawberries for $5.00. I would buy 2 buckets! I would freeze one and eat the other. They were the best strawberries!

Anyway, we're suppose to have a few more nice days, before it turns back to cooler, March, weather. I think I'm going to grill out chicken tomorrow night.

Enjoy! (And Happy Spring!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment