Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bento #25

Hello! Haven't posted in a week or so. My camera quit working. It would let me take pictures, but I couldn't see what I was taking pictures of! Changed the batteries, and it currently works. Fingers crossed that it was just a glitch! Anyway, here's what's for lunch today! I'm posting 2 pictures of my lunch. Sort of a before and after. Here's before:



Top left corner: Fresh strawberries and fresh pineapple
Top right corner: Vanilla Yogurt
Bottom left corner: Multi grain crackers and celery for...
Bottom right corner: the Hummus! It's a new flavor I tried - Spinach and Artichoke hummus
On the side: Graham crackers for my yogurt.

Now, when I took a picture of this, I thought that the yogurt looked a little plain. My daughter said, "Make a face or something on it!" Great idea! (Future bento maker!! HA!) So, I pulled out some frozen berries in my freezer and came up with this:



Much better! LOVE IT! I'll be posting this one on What's for Lunch Wednesday!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment