Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bento #41

Back to the daily school grind.  We've been in school for a week and a half now.  Time to get back on track with the bentos!  I ordered this new bento online and it came this week.  It's my first 3 tier!


 It was smaller than I was expecting, but I still like it.  This shows you how wide it is.


 This shows you how tall it is.  (My fingers aren't even straight!  Not very tall.) 


So, it's not huge, but I like it.  It held my lunch nicely.  Here is what's for lunch:


From the far left:  My version of Cowboy Beans (Lean ground beef, browned.  Add a can of baked beans, bacon, bbq sauce and simmer.  Was really good.)

Top:  Watermelon

Bottom:  Cucumbers and Onions, Coleslaw

Have a great Monday, everyone!  Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a very quick and nice recipe for cowboy beans. I'll have to try it for sure (though me being me, onions will make their way onto the batch). The box is really cute, and I agree, it is sort of small, but you do have 3 tiers.

    ReplyDelete