Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beat the Heat Challenge, Week 7



Starting Weight:  212.8
Today's Weight:  203.2 (LOWEST to date!!)
Total Lost:  9.6 pounds

My personal goals for the challenge: 
1.  Journal my food everyday
2.  Exercise for at least 5 days a week; minimum of 30 minutes
3.  6 glasses of water a day
4.  Be in ONEderland by the end of the challenge
 
 
1.  What did you do this week to work towards your goals?  Worked on each and every one of them!  I achieved all of them this week, except for number 4.  BUT, look at the scale!!  I am at the lowest I've ever been!  AND 2 weeks until this challenge is over?!  I hope to make the last goal.  
 
 2.  What did you do this week to make yourself feel fabulous?  I dressed my best each day.  Well, except for the weekend, but that's okay.  Every day at work, I felt Hot-To-Trot!  ;)  I looked nice, which made me carry myself better - because I felt good in what I wore!   

3.  What has been your biggest challenge this week?  Snacking on crap.  My monthly visitor came this week.  It makes me HUNGRY!  I want to snack all the time.  Tried to make good choices and made sure I moved! 

4.  Do you need neatness and order to feel good, or does a bit of untidiness not bother you?  My family is getting a chuckle out of this question!  Untidiness does NOT bother me.  My house has 3 kids, 1 hubby, 2 dogs, and 1 cat.  It is LIVED in.  The only time it gets a GOOD cleaning is when people are coming over, or I get a wild hair.  When I do get a wild hair, someone in the house will ask, "Who's coming over?"  LOL! 
 
5.  Would you rather be attacked by 20 duck sized horses or 20 horse sized ducks?  Horses, for sure!  Have you ever been chased by ONE normal sized duck?!  Enough said! 

Positive picture for the week: 

 
I went bike riding with my daughter this week and was inspired to take a picture like Sheryl at Bitch Cakes.  Hers usually is of her face while she's riding, but I couldn't master that...yet!  I like this shot, though.  Look how slim my legs look!!  Nice! 

Have a great week, fellow Beat the Heaters! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm the same at that time of the month. Love your bike pic too (I love Sheryl too) and what is it with everyone choosing horses! I am so scared of horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss - I'm sure you'll be in onerderland soon!

    x

    ReplyDelete