Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bento #39

Below is my lunch for today:


On the left:  Tuna Salad made with a fresh banana pepper that I purchased at our Farmer's Market, Celery, Bleu Cheese Dressing, and Hickory Smoked Tuna (YUM!)

On the right:  Bleu Cheese crumbles, Strawberries  (I know, a lot of bleu cheese.  But, I like it!)

On the side (but not pictured):  Donut Peach (also purchased at Whole Foods)

Remember yesterday I posted about a Mango Nectarine?  Well, it was just okay.  Not sweet at all.  Had the consistancy of a mango, but tasted a little green still.  I have 2 more to eat, so I am going to wait until they are a little more softer (riper) before I eat them.  Hopefully that will change my opinion of them, but right now I wouldn't buy another. 

Have a great Tuesday!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment