Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bento #45

Back to school after Christmas break tomorrow.  Back on the wagon of eating smarter.  Below is my lunch for tomorrow.


I'm using my Laptop Lunchbox!  Haven't used it in a LOOOOONG time!  Here goes:

In the container on the left:  A B.A.S.  (Big Azzzzz Salad!)  with mixed veggies and grilled chicken.  In the small green container is a homemade vinaigrette...THAT I MADE MYSELF!  (Yeah, I did!) 

Bottom green container:  Fresh blackberries and raspberries

Top purple container:  Almond trail mix

On the side:  Greek Yogurt

I made the vinaigrette with some vinegar I bought at Trader Joe's.  Here's a picture:




I mixed it with Honey, Garlic Olive Oil, Rosemary, and a little garlic.  It was SO GOOD when I tasted it, that I had to make me a salad for dinner!!  Ha!  This is a keeper!  Going to have to keep a look out for some more flavored vinegars.  This was so good!

Have a great day!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That vinaigrette sounds great! I love making my own salad dressing when I can in small batches (to avoid having all those bottles cluttering up my fridge).

    ReplyDelete