Monday, April 11, 2011

Bento #33

I won this bento on ebay. It was one of the Bento4Japan fundraising auctions. I was so excited when I received it! It was so much bigger than it pictured. Here is what I won:



Sorry it's so fuzzy. It was so large, I couldn't fill it all up with food! Here is what I brought for lunch today:


On the right: Light Babybel Cheese and Mandarin Oranges

On the left: Marinated Pork Tenderloin, Brown and Wild Rice with mixed veggies

On the side: Yoplait Temptations Lemon Yogurt. (SO good!)

Hopefully my pictures for Tuesday's lunch will come out more clear!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning such a nice bento! It's funny that you mention it's big when I've been saying that my boxes are small. That lunch looks definitely yummy and complete, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these-- it does hold a lot of food!

    ReplyDelete