Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bento #32

I went to a meeting today and lunch was provided, so I didn't need a bento. (Wish I would have made a bento, though. The lunch was FULL of carbs, so I didn't really eat much.) Here's what's for lunch tomorrow:



Top container: Fresh mushrooms, celery, and carrots with Buffalo Bleu Cheese dressing for dipping

Bottom container: Leftover meatballs from supper

I won this bento on ebay. It was part of the Bento4Japan fundraiser. (For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the bento community is placing things up for auction on ebay, with winnings going to Japan Earthquake/Tsunami relief efforts. Just go to ebay and search Bento4Japan. LOTS of things up for auction!) I also won another bento that I will be using later.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment