Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bento #54 and 54 1/2

Hello!  I know it's been a while since I've posted a bento.  I've been making some, but not as often as I would like to.  So, I've decided to try to make a bento a least 3 times a week.  (My eating choices are always so much better when I pack my lunch!)
Below are bentos for me and my daughter.  (Hence, the 54 1/2!)  Almost the same thing...see below!


We both have turkey and ham roll ups with lettuce, veggie cream cheese and green onions.  
I have celery and carrots with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
She has broccoli, carrots, and green peppers with ranch for dipping. 
I have sliced apples and low fat caramel sauce
She has mandarin oranges with a palm tree pic (we just got back from Florida)

So, here's my first one for the week!  I'll post another tomorrow!  Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Hy there, i like you're post and bookmarked youre site. I'm a mom like you trying to lose some weight.

    I lost over 45lbs but need to get off more :)

    If you want take a look here, a site about Losing weight after baby , that helps me to keep my mind positive !

    ReplyDelete